Monday, November 8, 2010

Who would have thunk it?


Two years ago, I started this. If you had looked me in the face that night and told me I would do this full-time, I would have laughed. Three years ago if you had told this would be my life and I'd be naked most of my life, I'd have laughed. It's funny really looking back on everything and seeing myself now. When I started, it was for the fun. When I got naked, it was to try something new. When I started to travel, I did so because I had a broken heart. Now, I'm sitting in my bed being grateful that for the next two days I will be in my own home. Then, I leave again for 3 weeks to see family and shoot.

I'd never complain, but I seem to wonder more and more frequently how different my life would be if this was not my job. I can't even fathom the idea. I could try, but I'd fail. For now, I'll just enjoy what I've got

Photo by: Mickle Design Werks

No comments: